09three-oh-one

12 February 2009

Blogskin

Hello.

I've uploaded a new blogskin, and the codes were rather rushed.. It's more Livejournal-ish, and it looks pretty good IMO (who wouldn't say their work is good), so I hope you guys like it too. Initially I had intended for it to be a brighter skin (as contrast to the previous two grey-themed ones), but it turned out this way and I'm totally loving the tessellate! Anyway, BGM(s) will be added soon, by demand. Currently being considered are 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift and the OST of the Phantom of the Opera.

In case you weren't observant enough (change blindness, heh), the beaver on the right-hand side of the entry is different from the one that used to stare at you with those fixated red eyes. This one looks kinda dead, which pretty much reflects (most of) our moods.

Once again, I would like to appeal to all of you that we take a class photo together. Then I could put it somewhere on the blog for people to deface.. I mean, admire. We could possibly take it in class? Or somewhere you like, whatever your preference.

I'm prepared to see my super unglam face on Denise's work. Sorry for being a spoilsport in class today. Smile!

Daniel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home