09three-oh-one

21 March 2009

New Timetable Allocation

Hello.

It has come to my attention that a new timetable has been allocated for the upcoming term. Click here to view it. I've edited it so it has a clearer view, as opposed to the .xml file uploaded on KM.

Should any of you want to save it onto your computer, I believe you know how to do so. For computer dummies, here's a step to step guide:

1. Click on the link above.
2. Right click the image.
3. Move your cursor over to "Save Picture As...".
4. Save the image under your desired file name, preferably in the .png format (it takes up lesser space compared to .bmp, .jpeg and .gif, and it doesn't have any colour loss).

Oh, I hope you've started with your homework. Mine's still suffocating in my bag.

Daniel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home